What we do
Full turn-key mining solutions for established and start-up mines.
Mineral Mining Services delivers contract mining services that handle every facet of your operation – from machinery and equipment provision, to load and haul services and professional support onsite.
Our solutions scale up or down to meet the unique needs of your operation, which means you maximise return on your investment, and increase productivity on the ground.
Our team is made up of professional mine engineers, quarry managers, production managers and a mechanical support crew with decades of practical expertise. We understand what is required to get the job done right, and can tailor a solution that aligns with your particular requirements, and your budget. Here’s more on how we support mine sites across WA.
How we support you
- Contract mining services – agile contract mining models scaled up or down to meet your operational requirements head on.
- Engineering support – experienced engineers, geologists, quarry managers and production superintendents focused on increasing productivity onsite.
- Drilling and blasting – safe and reliable drill and blast services, including civil infrastructure capabilities, performed by highly experienced blast experts.
- Dry hire – modern and reliable heavy vehicles and specialised mining equipment rentals for owners who want to save on capital costs.
- Wet hire – mining machinery and equipment with skilled operators backed by experience across a wide range of commodities and mines.
- Mechanical – workshop and onsite support by engineers, technicians and fitters, including 24/7 mechanical assistance, if your site requires it.
- Heavy haulage transport fast mobilisation of heavy vehicles and specialised mining machinery to your site in WA.
One of WA’s leading mining services companies
Our people are critical to the success of our operation. We are proud to work with an outstanding team of mining professionals, who are committed to peak performance at every site they work on. All of our people are experienced and qualified in their areas of expertise, and stay up to date with the latest industry innovations. As a result, we are able to provide efficient and safe site support that maximises ROI at your mine.
Cost effective solutions
We are committed to delivering an exceptional standard of service at a cost that is reasonable and fair to our clients. In many cases we are able to tailor a comprehensive solution that aligns with the objectives of your mine site, and your budget. We’re also able to deliver niche solutions that deal with specific tasks at your site.
The safety of our people and the people we work with is critical to us. All of our employees receive ongoing safety training to ensure they are up to date with the latest industry standards and protocols. Our machinery and equipment is meticulously maintained, with a focus on preventative maintenance, to mitigate the risk of accidents onsite.
Fully equipped workshop
Comprehensive workshop support for our mining equipment rentals.
Our operational hub is a 17,000m2 fully equipped workshop facility and heavy vehicle storage yard in Bibra Lake. This facility includes dedicated workshops for boilermakers, heavy vehicle servicing and machine rebuilds and restoration. Our fleet includes more than 100 heavy vehicles, which are meticulously maintained by our experienced mechanical team.
We take pride in offering customisable fleet rental that is able to scale up or down to meet client needs.
In addition to mine contracting services our fleet is available for either dry or wet hire. Our dry hire options allow a cost-effective equipment hire solution with 24/7 mechanical field support if required. For more involved projects, our wet hire option employs committed professionals experienced in different scopes of work backed up with 24/7 mechanical support.
20 – 600 Tonne
40 – 240 Tonne
22 – 105 Tonne
19 – 105 Tonne
14.5 – 32 Tonne
15 – 140 Kilolitres
50 – 100 Tonne
For more information on our mine site support services, please get in touch.