Specialised support for mine sites in WA.
Mineral Mining Services delivers a full spectrum of mine site support services to established and start-up mines in Western Australia. We have the capabilities to scale our support services to meet the needs of your operation – whether it’s support for key elements in your supply chain, or a single yet critical service.
We are backed by an experienced crew of mine professionals, who understand the importance of completing work safely and efficiently onsite. As well as our own extensive fleet of heavy equipment and machinery, including loaders, haul trucks and excavators, ready to be mobilised to sites across Western Australia.
Our mine site support services include:
- ROM management – crusher feed, rock breaking, load and haul, scat removal
- Stock pile management – using loaders fitted with certified Loadrite systems
- Tailing dam construction – safe containment of tailings at your site
- Evaporation ponds – construction of turkey nests for wastewater disposal
- Haul road construction – well-designed roads for optimal efficiency onsite
- Site establishment works – to ensure your site is ready for operation
- Ore and waste material re-handle – for maximum resource efficiency
Haul trucks and other heavy equipment
We maintain a fleet of more than 160 heavy vehicles in our fully-equipped 17,000m2 workshop and storage yard in Bibra Lake. Our fleet includes a range of machinery, purpose-built for construction, civil and ROM management projects.
Our mining support fleet includes:
- A range of loaders from 19 to 105 tonne
- 40 tonne articulated haul trucks to 90 tonne ridged trucks
- 40,000kL articulated water trucks to 75,000kL ridged water trucks
- 20 to 100 tonne excavators and compactors
Maximising efficiency at your mine
Our team of operators, managers and support crew plug seamlessly into your operation, to ensure your site runs efficiently, productively and safely. We work with you to understand what your site requirements are, and then deliver practical solutions that get the job done right.
For more information on our mine site support services, please get in touch.